Kenko L39 screw mount to Leica M camera with 6-bit adapter (50-75mm) features robust build quality and outstanding finish. Both sides are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
Commonly, Leica M cameras (like M6, M7 and M9) have 3 pairs of built-in framelines. These pairs are 28-90mm, 35-135mm and 50-75mm. Thus, when you change the lens, the camera automatically switches to the corresponding pair of framelines.
6-bit code helps Leica M camera to identify the type of lens attached to the lens.
Kenko L39 screw mount adapter features:
- Both sides are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
- Satin surface finish.
- Precise fit and solid connection.
- Lens has no play, gap or wiggling.
- Infinity focus or beyond guaranteed.
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, it will stop at its smallest f / stop by default.