Newly Developed Unique Design
The PL FADER uses two high-transparency polarizing film layers to control the amount of light that passes through the filter and into camera lens.
For Longer Exposure
Without changing the aperture, the PL FADER allows the freedom to change the shutter speed according the effect desired.
For Wider Apertures
With the PL FADER, the shutter speed remains constant for a wide aperture easily creating a blurred background effect.
Prevents Overexposure / Highlight Clipping
Even with a shutter speed of 1/8000 seconds, a large aperture of f/1.4 or f/1.2 can cause overexposure/highlight clipping. With the PL FADER, this overexposure is eliminated.
Flexible Light Control for HDSLR Video
For HD video-enabled cameras, use the PL FADER to easily adjust light control.
General care and handling of the photographic filter
- Use filter carefully and always keep it clean. When cleaning use cleaning tissue or cleaning cloth. But before that remove as much dust and dirt as possible from the lens with a blower or brush.
- Avoid unnecessary cleaning of your filter.
- Filter is made of glass. When it is broken glass fragments may injure.
- Do not disassemble filter by yourself.
- When the filter is not attached to the lens, store it away from sharp objects. They may damage the filter glass.
- Keep filter away from children.
- Keep filters in plastic hard-sided case or filter pouch.
- Keep filters dry and away from direct sun light.
- Avoid storage in high humidity environment. Moisture drops due to the high humidity or dew on the filter can burn the coating and create traces on the glass surface that can be hardly wiped off.